How can you say that Dana White doesn’t take care of his fighters when he talks about Ross Pearson’s DUI like that? As the reporter hinted, no other league commissioner would do that for their athletes. Dana also says King Mo’s a good guy after that major blunder he made…I’m not a fan of King Mo and I would not have done that, but what Dana said about Mo is respectable. And the Rampage issue? Wow, I was always a Rampage fan, but after the way he is acting towards the UFC…You know, that company that made his little problem of driving on the wrong side of the road causing I don’t know how many accidents, one of which made a poor woman miscarry…Rampage has a lot of nerve. The news was very quiet about that situation, and he’s not in jail, and he should be for that circus.
Leave a Reply
Follow The Badass
Support The Badass
- tattoo on BEHIND THE SCENES WITH THE SEXY GEORGIA GRAHAM-VIDEO
- Whitney on VITOR BELFORT IN A HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE “RELIGIOUS” VIDEO
- GhostSearch on White Sits Down with Sakuraba-VIDEO
- yoneath on UFC UFN 45 RESULTS AND CONTEST WINNER
- 20 yard dumpsters Austin on ASHLEY FERRARA…AGAIN I KNOW WHO WANTS TO SEE A WELL ENDOWED BLONDE AGAIN RIGHT?