The answer to that question is YES. Ariel Helwani is ALWAYS trying to start sh*t, but he does it like a weenie. In an “Oh I was just asking an innocent question” way. I know another MMA site that does things like that, except they only retweet things OTHER people have tweeted in a “don’t shoot the messenger” type of a way, and they NEVER take a stand on pressing issues in MMA. So many punks in such a tough sport. I do hope Wagner Prado gets another shot at Phil Davis, he seemed devastated, and he CLEARLY didn’t understand what he was being asked. If he spoke English fluently, he would have lied his way into keeping the fight going. I completely forgot we were supposed to see the “ref-cam” used tonight, it sucks that we didn’t. Maybe the UFC should have used the bulky head-piece that PRIDE FC used and Dana was so quick to make fun of, because it got some AMAZING shots.
Leave a Reply
Follow The Badass
Support The Badass
- http://Www.Youbaise.tv/ on MERRY XMAS TO MY AMAZING READERSHIP FROM THE TOP 3 RING GIRLS IN THE BIZ…IN MY NOT-SO-HUMBLE OPINION
- Working Hay Day Hacks on NICK DIAZ OPEN TO GSP FIGHT-VIDEO
- dizzle on UFC FIGHT NIGHT 51 RESULTS AND POST FIGHT PRESSER-VIDEO
- Travis on JON JONES VS DAN HENDERSON TRAILER-VIDEO
- Hay day hack download on ASHLEY FERRARA…AGAIN I KNOW WHO WANTS TO SEE A WELL ENDOWED BLONDE AGAIN RIGHT?