Chris Leben was arrested on Tuesday on suspicion of driving under the influence. He allegedly drove his pick up truck into a wall on the H1 freeway in Honolulu. Again, allegedly, he was driving without his license or insurance. He was arrested for a DUI in Washington back in 2008 which caused him to miss his scheduled match back in June of 2008. Leben went to jail for this, and supposedly changed his life after this incident. Come on Leben, seriously, you are coming off a career high winning two fights in two weeks and you’re going to mess it up like this? I’m so sick of athletes messing up like this, I’m a Chris Leben fan but this was really f@$%ingstupid. I have zero tolerance for drunk driving, if you want to kill yourself by being an idiot that’s fine, but drunk driving puts other innocent people at risk. Shape up Chris…shape up. Leben is scheduled to appear in court on November 22 (my birthday btw), and there is no word if this will affect his upcoming UFC 125 bout January 1st against Brian Stann.
Leave a Reply
Follow The Badass
Support The Badass
- screaming bullseye on What are Fabricio Werdum’s REAL chances heading into his bout against Cain Velasquez?
- YoNeath on UFC ON FOX 11 RESULTS AND CONTEST WINNERSS
- Yogi_ski on UFC ON FOX 11 RESULTS AND CONTEST WINNERSS
- Casey on UFC ON FOX 11 CONTEST SPONSORED BY HOOLIGANS UNITED
- YoNeath on UFC ON FOX 11 CONTEST SPONSORED BY HOOLIGANS UNITED